- Style : Traditional
- Turnkey Price :
- Shell Price :
- Sq. Footage : 3050
- Dimensions (w x d) : 60' x 42.5'
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 2.5
- Series : Estate
- Width : 60
Download and print the floor plans.
Click here for a list of standard features.
The Essex has great curb appeal with its large palladian and bay windows. The traditional interior floor plan offers formal living and dining rooms as well as an open family room, kitchen and nook area. The upstairs offers 3 bedrooms plus a master suite and master bath with vaulted ceilings. Take the 3rd full bath option and create a separate guest suite. Don’t underestimate this one!
© Frank Betz Associates, Inc.
Pictures, illustrations, and floor plans do not necessarily represent final plans, designs, and elevations. Final plans approved by builder take precedence over all other representations. Price does not include lot or site development.
- Large Master Suite with a Tray Ceiling
- 3 Additional Bedrooms on the 2nd Level
- Large Kitchen and Breakfast Nook
- Family Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Formal Dining & Living Rooms
- Brick Front
- 2 Car Garage
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Click here for a list of Estate Series Standard Features