- Trim Package : Craftsman
- Turnkey Price : $484,900
- Shell Price : $290,900
- Sq. Footage : 3388
- Dimensions (w x d) : 40' x 78'
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 3.5
- Series : Legacy
- Width : 40
Turnkey Price: $484,900
Download and print the floor plan:
Click here for a list of standard features.
The Broadmont offers plenty of flexible spaces for the modern family. The keeping room off the kitchen can be used as a sitting area or larger breakfast nook. And the bonus room above the garage is makes a perfect den or guest suite. If you need five bedrooms, the study can easily be turned into a first floor suite complete with full bath. The possibilities are endless!
© Frank Betz Associates, Inc.
Pictures, illustrations, and floor plans do not necessarily represent final plans, designs, and elevations. Final plans approved by builder take precedence over all other representations. Price does not include lot or site development.
- Large Gourmet Kitchen and Café
- 3 Additional Bedrooms
- Formal Dining Room
- Family Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Master Suite with Tray Ceiling
- Dual Walk-in Closets and Large Master Bath
- Two Additional Bedrooms and Two Full Baths
- Bonus Room can be a 4th Bedroom
- Keeping Room
- 2 Car Garage
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Click here for a virtual tour and interactive floor plan
- Click here for a list of the Legacy Series Standard Features