Questions? Please fill out this form and a NDI representative will contact you shortly.

    What is a responsible land disturber, and why would I need one?

    Some counties require the name and certificate number of a Responsible Land Disturber [RLD].  This person is the designated as the point of contact for sediment and erosion control requirements while the house is under construction.

    Designating an RLD simply provides a contact person for the County.  The homeowner is responsible for maintaining proper erosion control on the property.

    Posted in: NDI Construction Process