Questions? Please fill out this form and a NDI representative will contact you shortly.

    Where can I find a responsible land disturber?

    Many times your Site Engineer/Surveyor will self-designate as the Responsible Land Disturber [RLD] on file with the county for your property.  If you need someone to designate for purposes of getting your Building Permit, NDI has a certified RLD on staff.  Please contact the NDI corporate office to obtain the name and certificate number.

    Posted in: NDI Construction Process