Dear NDI Client,
Like so many in our country, we are navigating through the COVID-19 virus and what it means for our communities, our team, our families and you! Our first and foremost priority is doing our part to #stopthespread while we continue to serve you.
NDI operations are fully up and running. It looks a little different around here, with some of our people working remotely, but we are operating in the same manner. Our subcontractors and suppliers are working and construction is proceeding. Construction activity has not been delayed due to the virus which is a blessing as many industries are getting hit hard.
While we work full steam ahead, we have implemented the following internal measures:
- Internal meetings will be held virtually when possible.
- Those team members who are currently setup to work remotely are encouraged to do so, when possible.
- Our office building has already increased the cleaning regiment for our office. We are also regularly wiping down touch points and surfaces throughout the day.
- Encouraging healthy habits inside and out of the office – frequent hand washing, social distancing, etc.
Our focus is also on keeping things moving for you and your new NDI home! This virus is temporary and we want all projects to remain on track. So we can continue to serve our clients, we are implementing the following:
- Let’s meet – virtually that is! We can accomplish A LOT virtually but if we need to have an in-person meeting, we are able to do that too!
- Speaking of! When we do meet with you in person, we’re going to skip the handshake and instead greet you with a big smile. As mentioned above, we are also wiping down surfaces on a regular basis, practicing social distancing, frequent hand washing, etc.
- We will closely monitor the information we are receiving from health and government agencies. We have contingency plans in place so we are ready to respond as this situation evolves.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I’ve signed my NDI contract but haven’t started construction. What can we do to push the process forward during this time?
So much of what we do can be managed virtually. From architectural plans to color selections, there ways we can work through the process even if meeting in person becomes difficult. We are prepared to meet with anyone who requires a face to face. We are practicing social distancing in our office and enhanced cleaning measures.
What if my home is already under construction? Will there be delays?
Our subcontractors and suppliers are fully operational and working at the usual pace. We will continue to push production so we can complete your home. We want to get you into your home as planned!
Is there any concern with supply chain issues?
We have not heard of any supply chain issues. We continue to monitor this closely.
We can’t control what happens outside of our doors but we know that as long as we remain calm, follow the health guidelines, and keep doing what we do each day, this will pass!
Thank you for your continued support and please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached via email or you can call me at 571-719-7217.
Stay well friends!
Dream. Build. Live.